Well we are all over the place with this shake! If it didn’t taste so damn good, I would never buy it again. However, it tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch and even has little cereal bits in it (which I know some readers have told me they dislike) but to me it really seemed like I was having my favorite childhood cereal. Here is the breakdown:
- Nutrition (F): Dr. Laurie Brodsky gave her first F to a shake. That alone would never want me to buy this shake again.
- Cost (A): I was very surprised how cheap this shake is because I’m addicted to the Quest bars and I find them very expensive (they are about $2.50/bar). However, this shake I bought on Amazon for $32 and you get 30 servings. Therefore, it is only a little over a dollar per serving. That is very very reasonable!!
- Taste (A+): This is by far the best shake I have ever tasted! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and this tastes just like it even with only water.
- Filling (C+). This shake was below average for filling me up. It may be because the calorie count is low on this shake (only 100 calories), but for some reason I felt pretty hungry all week.
- Energizing (B-). This shake was not that energizing at all. I did have a crazy week, but all I kept thinking about is how much caffeine I could have so that I would be able to still fall asleep. I definitely need to find a shake that energizes me more…as an attorney with three kids–I NEED ENERGY!!
- Total Score (C+). With how great this shake tastes, I really wish it was better nutritionally, filled me up better, and helped keep me energized. Since we all sometimes feel like kids and want Cinnamon Toast Crunch, I am happy to have this alternative but it is definitely not even comparable to Shakeology:(