I was excited to try Arbonne because I have a few friends who do Arbonne. That being said, before a few weeks ago I didn’t even realize they had shakes!! I knew them more for their skincare line which I have heard is AMAZING! Anyway, since we are not in the business of reviewing skincare lines, I’ll discuss the shakes:
- Nutrition (C): Clearly I know nothing about nutrition!!! I thought this looked amazing for nutrition but clearly Dr. B. knows better!!
- Cost (B+): 30 shakes costs $76. This is about $2.50 per serving which is pretty reasonable I believe!
- Taste (A+): The vanilla tastes incredible!! I also LOVED the chocolate but there was something about the vanilla that was out of this world. It reminded me of a vanilla milkshake with only water.
- Filling (A). These shakes kept me full all week! I did not need to snack at all!! i just had my shake and I was good to go!!!
- Energizing (A). This shake is very energizing as well! I felt high energy all week!
- Total Score (A-). This shake is a very good shake!! It reminds me a lot of Shakeology! I felt good and full on it!! I think the taste is better than Shakeology and it is cheaper than Shakeology! Definitely a very good option!! I would love to have the Vanilla every day! Why the heck was I (and 500 of my customers) spending so much on Shakeology!! YIKES!!