I was excited to try this new shake because it just came out!!! It definitely is a very good cheap option!! I think PlantFusion is a little bit better, cheaper, filling and energizing…but in all honesty this is pretty close.
- Nutrition (A-): Dr. B. gave it an A- which I think is great!!! Considering some of our shakes got an F, I feel as though an A- must be a really good shake.
- Cost (A-): 18 shakes cost $30. This is a very reasonable price but I didn’t realize I was only getting 18 shakes for that price (most containers have THIRTY). However, still a great price!!!
- Taste (A-): The vanilla is so mild, I feel as though this shake will just taste like whatever you put into it! It is a pretty good taste, just mild!! I did look forward to it every day though!
- Filling (A-). This shake did an amazing job of keeping me full all week!! I was with the kids all week (they had off for some holiday I never heard of) and so I barely could eat all week (or at least I couldn’t eat in peace). Thanks to this shake that was not a problem at all!
- Energizing (B+). This shake is energizing for sure, but I have felt more energy with a lot more shakes (Isagenix, Arbonne, Plantfusion, etc.) I didn’t sleep one night this week so that is not helping, but I know for sure other are more energizing.
- Total Score (A-). This shake is a very good cheap option!! If I didn’t try PlantFusion, I’d probably suggest this to everyone!!! It is very good but I just feel as though PlantFusion is a little bit better!! Either way, you can’t lose with either of this “cheap” shakes!