WELL–I am obsessed with DoTerra oils!! I have used them for a while and love their smells and functionality as well! I was super excited when I found out DoTerra had a shake. I know Dr. B. is a fan of oils too, so I figured this shake may have gotten a better grade from her, but clearly I was wrong (not the first time but don’t tell my husband that)!
- Nutrition (C-): Dr. B. gave it a C-. As I said I was surprised about this grade, but I trust Dr. B. about EVERYTHING!!
- Cost (A): It looks like for 40 servings this shake costs less than $40! My goal is always to find a shake that costs about $1/serving. I also am amazed that this is so cheap coming from a direct sales company (as they tend to be higher costs).
- Taste (A-): I definitely liked the taste of this shake. I don’t know if it is anything to write home about, but it’s a super mild vanilla taste that mixes well with almost anything!!
- Filling (A-). This shake was definitely filling! I never felt the need to have lunch all week (of course I did), but it wasn’t necessary. I have had more filling shakes before, but this definitely is up there in filling factor.
- Energizing (B+). This shake did energize me (which was a very big relief after last week of having no energy). I have definitely had more energizing shakes, but my energy was pretty impressive all week even though I had the kids home all week (and that is saying a lot).
- Total Score (B+). This shake is definitely a very good alternative! I also got some other flavors that I can’t wait to try! I am not surprised I like this shake considering how much I love the oils!