Well this morning is wacky because I was up at at 4am!! What what? I’m off to conference and I can’t wait!! I’m excited to hear explosive news about Steeped, meet up with some amazing people, and speak on a panel about social media!!
Since I woke up so early and I have a 7 hour drive ahead of me, I decided to mix the shake with four matchas for Wacky Wednesday. I mixed it with pineapple, strawberry, coconut and banana. It feels like I should be on a beach!!! It reminds me of a miami vice!!! Yum!!!
I may not get around to writing for Treat Thursday but I will try my best!! I will definitely drink the shakes (already packed) and will try my best to get to a computer tomorrow!! If not, I’ll still be able to give a final grade (even if it’s Saturday)–NO WORRIES!! I assume it’ll be high:)
OKAY STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING—really don’t even finish reading this because YOU HAVE TO MAKE THIS CONCOCTION ASAP!!!
I mixed 1/2 tsp of coconut matcha and a 1/2 of tsp of pineapple matcha into this shake. It’s out of this world!!! One thing, I put the cap back on and you have to shake A LOT and really hard. I think my muscles will be sore, but it is worth it!! It tastes like a creamy, pina colada.
The premade shake is just as filling as the powder. I felt very good all day yesterday. I actually had two shakes yesterday and will have two again today (damn root canal), but yesterday I was barely hungry for dinner which is a MIRACLE!!
I LOVE PlantFusion.
We all know I’m absolutely obsessed with Plantfusion. A bunch of people told me to try an already made shake and I figured that was a good idea (hey it sure makes Mundane Monday easy). I was sooo excited to find this shake at Wegmans.
I do wish the nutrition was better (I was sad to read Dr. B’s analysis), but a B- isn’t that horrible (she’s given Fs before) and this shake TASTES AMAZING!!!
I will keep this in my fridge at all times for weekends! I am always running out the door to parties and never have time to make a shake. Well this amazing shake will rescue me many days.
The vanilla bean tastes exactly like vanilla bean ice cream. I could drink this every day. I think I may like this just as much as the Cookies and Cream flavor (I have to see if they make that premade as well).
I had a root canal today so I’m actually drinking my second one right now. I may even have a third one if my mouth hurts this much in a few hours:)
I’M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL–I am obsessed with DoTerra oils!! I have used them for a while and love their smells and functionality as well! I was super excited when I found out DoTerra had a shake. I know Dr. B. is a fan of oils too, so I figured this shake may have gotten a better grade from her, but clearly I was wrong (not the first time but don’t tell my husband that)!
- Nutrition (C-): Dr. B. gave it a C-. As I said I was surprised about this grade, but I trust Dr. B. about EVERYTHING!!
- Cost (A): It looks like for 40 servings this shake costs less than $40! My goal is always to find a shake that costs about $1/serving. I also am amazed that this is so cheap coming from a direct sales company (as they tend to be higher costs).
- Taste (A-): I definitely liked the taste of this shake. I don’t know if it is anything to write home about, but it’s a super mild vanilla taste that mixes well with almost anything!!
- Filling (A-). This shake was definitely filling! I never felt the need to have lunch all week (of course I did), but it wasn’t necessary. I have had more filling shakes before, but this definitely is up there in filling factor.
- Energizing (B+). This shake did energize me (which was a very big relief after last week of having no energy). I have definitely had more energizing shakes, but my energy was pretty impressive all week even though I had the kids home all week (and that is saying a lot).
- Total Score (B+). This shake is definitely a very good alternative! I also got some other flavors that I can’t wait to try! I am not surprised I like this shake considering how much I love the oils!
Well today was an extra special day–my baby boy graduated from preschool!! To celebrate I made him his favorite cookies that we used to make all the time with Shakeology.
This is a Shakeology recipe but I used DoTerra instead. I mixed 1/2 cup all natural almond butter, 1/4 cup raw honey, 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds (I put them in food processor), 2.5 scoops of Vanilla powder, and 2 tbsp chocolate chips (I only had Christmas ones left so hopefully they are still good in June:). Anyway you mix all together and make into little balls or cookies. THESE TASTE AMAZING–really with any vanilla protein powder.
I feel great on this shake still! YYAYAY!
OMG!! I made the best recipe!! Last week, I didn’t like the shake but LOVED the recipe book that came with the shakes!
I was excited to try this recipe because I LOVE what it says about matcha!! I didn’t know how it would taste…but needed to try!!
WOW this is amazing!!! It tastes like banana foster (I used banana matcha but I think coconut would be amazing too)!
Today I felt pretty full. I ate lunch at around 2pm and only felt a little bit hungry prior to 2. That being said, I did my personal best on the Peleton today and burned 60 calories more than usual!
In addition, I also felt a lot of energy!!!
I feel great with DoTerra and will definitely use this recipe often!!
I knew this shake would taste good mixed with anything because it has a super mild flavor. Today I mixed it with mocha matcha and 1 tbsp of unsweetened dark cocoa. It tasted really good!!! I like the mocha matcha from Steeped (probably not my favorite) but with the cocoa (that only adds 5 calories) it tastes amazing!!!
This tasted like a mocha frappucino. I LOVED every sip of it!!!
I felt pretty full today too!! I had to take Brody to a kindergarten meeting so I had to eat lunch at around 1, but I wasn’t really that hungry.
I also had tons of energy today!!! It may have helped that I had A LOT of matcha in that shake, but hey so far I’m loving this shake!!